Class of 1992 30th Reunion Schedule (tentative)
- 1pm-5pm: Back to Class – Alumnae on campus are invited to go Back to Class to hear from Mount Holyoke faculty and fellow alumnae about topics of interest.
- 3:45pm: Upper Lake Fun Run (5k run/walk) – join your classmates and other alums for a casual walk/jog/run around Upper Lake.
- Atkins donuts & fresh apple cider provided in dorm & at Upper Lake Fun Run.
- 5pm-6pm: Alumnae Faculty Reception.
- 5:30-8:30pm: Dinner in Community Center, Dining Commons or on your own at a local restaurant. We will stake out tables so you can catch up with your friends
- 8pm: M&Cs Pajama Party – is it “milk & cookies” or “manhattans & cosmos?” Get comfy and enjoy snacks and beverages just like our college days. PJs optional, but bonus points given for creativity and comfiness!
- 8:30am-2:30pm: Alumnae Parade, Alumnae Association Meeting, Class Photos, and Class Luncheons.
- 2:30pm-4:30pm: Mountain Day in May – take a bus ride to Mt. Holyoke and get your blood pumping as we climb to the summit for an ice cream treat – or carpool to the summit to enjoy the views without the physical exertion!
- 2:30pm Book Club: Discussion and Needlework – join your classmates in our dorm living room for an engaging book discussion (book choice, TBD). Working on a needlework project? Bring it with you to share and relax.
- 5pm-6pm: Class Meeting – we will elect class officers, present awards and remember classmates who are no longer with us.
- 6pm: Dinner times are staggered by class. Exact time for class of 1992 TBD.
- 7:30pm: 50th Birthday Dance Party – most of us turned 50 during the lockdowns of the COVID-19 pandemic. Did you miss celebrating? We will pull out all the stops to belatedly ring in our second half-century !
- 7:30am-8am: Morning Yoga – relax and rejuvenate with classmate Celeste of Empower Fitness before heading back to our own corners of the world.
- Noon: Checkout